Thursday, December 22, 2011

2 weeks left!

I am UNBELIEVABLY excited! But better still, I have good news! I am just a few hundred dollars short of having my ENTIRE TUITION FEE PAYED-OFF! Thanks to all who have given to me, it means the world to know that you want to be a part of this journey, and I will think of you all while I am on it! You are truly a blessing to me : )
Thanks to a dear friend, I have reunited with my quilt-making, and aim to complete it in just 3 days! God-willing it will still turn out beautifully : )
I am about to run-off to work (only 3 shifts left!) and then its time for a packed-full social life for the next 2 weeks. 
Unfortunately some "goodbyes" have already had to happen, with people scurrying around for the holidays, but as my friend Anners put it "You have to say 'goodbye' before you can say 'hello'." So we're gonna run with that one for now. 

Love you all dearly!
Enjoy the holidays folks, and I will talk to you soon,
Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment