Tuesday, September 20, 2011

step-guiding

I've got some exciting news for ya'll!
As of today I've officially booked in my flight to Kona, Hawaii!

Booking in my flight! 

Scary thing is, that its only a one-way flight. Craziness, I know. Here's the "logic". This is going to be such a life changing experience, that I think its naive to expect that I'll have the exact same plan after school that I'll have heading into it. And I don't even know what that plan is yet! 

So I'm taking a leap of faith and booking a one way. I may end up flying home. I may stay in Hawaii. Or I may go somewhere else.
Some ideas are:
Working overseas for the following 6-months after school...
Or maybe staying in Hawaii and then doing something else with YWAM...
Maybe I'll even go back to one of the places I did outreach too...

I am positive God has something important for me to do after YWAM. Even if its doing what's expected of me, and coming home to go to university. But I also believe that He isn't going to reveal it until I'm there. So here's to taking a step and trusting God to lead me right where He wants me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment