Tuesday, November 22, 2011

like, official .. official

So its been a while, and I thought it may be time for an update!
Excitement has most certainly been building up, we are now at
42 days y'all!
 


Update numero uno:
We are currently standing at...
35 students: 13 guys, 22 girls.  
Ages 17-34. 
From: USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, and still growing! 
... and they are all AMAZING! you are bound to hear me mention that little fact time and again, but I just cannot get over how wonderful and supportive and excited everyone is! It is going to be a marvelous time guaranteed.

Update number 2:
DEPOSIT IS DOWN!
I am going to be a student at YWAM (yes, we assumed this already... but now its official! ... like official, official!

Those are the two major things! But I'll just give you a rundown on the less exciting, but still mildly relevant things going on!
- making business cards to hand-out to people so that they can read my blog and find out more about YWAM. (hopefully donate as well!)
- talked to my new manager about leaving and he wants to know all about it! WOOT!
- dentist appointment this week
- TB shot sometime in the near future (yay....)

... and that is pretty much it folks! I will be working on my quilt a bit tomorrow so I'll try and get some pictures up if its anywhere near presentable. 


Talk to you soon!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment